Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i got back from work
the house felt cold and errie
red bricks,wodden floor
all I hear is my footstep
which somehow comforts me
like music to the ears.

I need this quietness,this loneliness
I need solitude,peace,serenity
I need me to find me
I need to talk to myself

I found myself drifting back in time
I found the courage to open the doors
I closed firmly long time ago

I met my first love
love so pure and innocent
he was there with a smile and eyes filled with love
It gave me shivers and goosebumps
I felt joy deep inside me

I found myself back to the present again
my bed still left unmade dreaming
I went on doing my chores

I wondered where all that innocence has gone
why do I never feel the same again

I wish to be truly touched
I wished to be truly loved
I wished time would standstill

If not for anything
just to feel that joy so deep again!

No comments: